Today, I was nominated by author, Meg Sorick for the Liebster Award! This means a lot coming from someone like Meg. I really appreciate it! Since partaking in this Blogging 101 class, I have had the opportunity to meet many great people and interesting bloggers. This award helps to shine the light on the creative people out there.
Here’s how it works:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in your post.
Here are my answers to Meg’s questions:
- What is your dream vacation? My dream vacation would be spent with my wife exploring the Pacific Northwest.
- What book are you currently reading? Not a big reader. Nothing at the moment.
- Which historical figure would you most like to have a beer with? (or a coffee, if you don’t drink beer!) Abraham Lincoln. Would love to hear the trials and tribulations of his time as president and the Civil War.
- If you could trade places with anyone, who would it be? Probably Harry Stiles of One Direction. All that money, travel, and so many adoring fans.
- If you had a superpower, which one would it be? The ability to fly like Superman so I would not have to fly commercial.
- PC or Mac? Android or iPhone? PC. I don’t have a smart phone, so what does that say about me?
- What makes you want to get out of bed in the morning? Wow. Not much. Usually, the thought of breakfast.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? probably a fireman.
- Which of your posts so far, is your favorite? One Direction – New Fab Four? I like this one because my daughter actually liked it and told her friends about it.
- What kind of music do you listen to? I like a wide variety of music, but my favorite is 80s rock.
- What makes a friend? A friend is someone who you can sit down and talk with, even after not having seen them for a long time, and it feels like you just talked to them yesterday.
Here are my five blogs I would like to nominate:
Ingrid on the Grid Ingrid is a smart, energetic young lady who has a great blog and is also a very talented artist. She is also just getting ready to start college.
Mireilles Journey to Health is a great site to visit if you want to get in shape. Mireilles will share some good recipes as well as exercises to mould you into shape.
To Arizona … And Beyond! This duo moved 5267 miles from the UK to the USA. They say they “are looking forward to trying new foods, traveling to new places and learning to drive on the wrong side of the road!” Fun to see where they visit.
Scenes From Bellingham Bay I love the Pacific Northwest, thus this is a no-brainer for me. “The Bellingham Bay Blog is a celebration of the joy and beauty found along the shores of Bellingham Bay in Washington State.”
Anand’s Caricatures and Parodies Anand is very quick-witted and comical in his descriptions of everyday life. He is also a very talented artist. Check him out.
If you all choose to accept this award then here are your 11 questions:
- What is your dream vacation?
- What is the biggest crisis facing the world?
- Which historical figure would you most like to have a beer with? (or a coffee, if you don’t drink beer!)
- If you could trade places with anyone, who would it be?
- If you had a superpower, which one would it be?
- Why do you blog?
- What makes you want to get out of bed in the morning?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Which of your posts so far, is your favorite?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?